National Eating Disorder Awareness Symbol.
Art therapy has always been one of my biggest coping mechanisms. The creative process and times to focus my energy on a project allows me to get out unwanted energy and anxiety or fill some space in my day that I am having trouble filling. It also helps me soothe my soul some days and provides a sense of accomplishment!
- Teaching a specialist subject; Creative Arts – Entry 2 (stephaniedenisecarr.wordpress.com)
- Art Therapy with Paiku (wrestling-life.com)
- Art for Kid’s Sake (allstate.com)
- Art Therapy with Paiku (poemtherapyproject.wordpress.com)
- Treating Cancer With Art: 5 Alternative Therapies That Heal Cancer Symptoms (medicaldaily.com)
- Amy Tatsumi, Psychotherapist and Art Therapist (jennyhuller.wordpress.com)
- The Practitioner’s Guide to Child Art Therapy (routledgementalhealth.com)