Anorexia, Anxiety, Australia, Barack Obama, be you, beautiful, beauty, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, Bulimia, depression, Dialectical behavior therapy, disorders, health, hope, inspiration, Mental disorder, mental-health, Oceania, Policy and Advocacy, recovery, treatment, understanding
On Monday June 17th Where I Stand will launch a new series titled: Building Your Mental Health Plan.
It will be a 10-week series and consist of why mental health plans are essential for every individual and walk you through the process of building your very own customizable mental health plan. I began the process of building my own recovery binder two years ago and since then have found it to be one of the biggest tools in my recovery. I hope that other people can benefit from what I have learned from experience, trial and error, and my own recovery journey.
The 10-week series will be broken down as below:
- Why do I need a mental health plan?
- What do I need for my mental health plan?
- The Basics Part 1
- The Basics Part 2
- Treatment Tracking 101
- My tool box
- Resources Resources Resources
- Obstacles to come
- Making my Plan Customizable
Every Monday beginning June 17th there will be a post regarding “Building Your Mental Health Plan!”
If you wish to take it a step further and join the Where I Stand “Mental Health Plan Accountability Program” keep reading…
Beyond the blog posts once a week, you can join the Where I Stand “MHP Accountability Program” and connect with me, Erin Casey, via email, to receive additional documents for your mental health binder. You will also receive more person insight and guidance during the process of developing your own MHP through asking questions tailored to your needs.
The MHP Accountability program is not designed as a substitute for professional treatment, but merely supplementary to it. The program is designed for those 16 years of age and older, and have a desire to purse health.
Space is limited. Fill out the form below if you are interested in joining the MHP Accountability Program today. It is free and confidential.
Please share this with as many people as you can. WE all need a mental health plan. My mental health plan save my life. Let’s make sure everyone knows how to get one.
- President Obama Speaks at the National Conference on Mental Health (whereistandblog.wordpress.com)
- Houston’s solution to mental health system problems offers a case study for Milwaukee (jsonline.com)
- Mental Health Sector Needs Attention (233livenews.wordpress.com)
- NRL launches mental health initiative on eve of State of Origin series (abc.net.au)
- Dealing with mental health problems and finding help (itv.com)
- NYS Licensed Psychologist Releases Internet Safety Tool for Mental Health Professionals (prweb.com)
- Creativity and Mental Health (Video) (blogs.psychcentral.com)
- Cynthia Germanotta: A Kinder, Braver Mental Health World (huffingtonpost.com)