If you are having a hard time sticking to your meal plan, need encouragement, or want to track moods and thoughts, try this free app!
Through research and friends I have heard logging meals is almost always helpful but has its ups and downs. But I have heard great things about this particular way. No more pen and paper! I suggest Recovery Record for those recovering from an eating disorder. There are some awesome features such as:
1. Meal planning, logging meals, and even alerts to log meals
2. Track exercise and the intensity and duration of a workout
3. Choose from a list of emotions of what you would like to track
4. Every time you log a meal or snack it provides you with an inspirational quote and picture
5. Link this to your clinicians so they can see an easy access and an accurate
There is a lot more to the app as well so explore more for yourself!
Thank you Jenna Tregarthen and Stuart for making this app!