Where I Stand is looking for guest bloggers! These are individuals who would write blog posts for Where I Stand either monthly or bi-monthly. Guest bloggers are individuals writing about their own perspective dealing with any of the following: mental health, bullying, eating disorders, body image, substance abuse, recovery, faith and healing, mental health in k-12 education, women’s mental health, depression, mood disorders, personality disorders etc.
From the Where I Stand Guest Blogger Guide:
“Where I Stand strives to filter everything with a lense of hope. Many emotions come along with the discussion of mental illness. For this reason we actively strive to stay positive and encouraging in everything we discuss and portray. There is already so much negativity, darkness, false information that is harmful and produces stigma surrounding mental health in society; Where I Stand works very hard break down that stigma through the hopeful and accurate representation of mental illness, prevention, intervention, awareness, education, research and recovery.”
If you are interested in becoming a Where I Stand guest blogger or you know someone who might be email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details.
- Stigma #Whereistand Part 2 (whereistandblog.wordpress.com)
- Agents of America.ORG Announces Workplace Mental Health Application (prweb.com)
- Question and Answer with Where I Stand co-founder Natalie Ball (whereistandblog.wordpress.com)
- ‘Inequalities’ in mental health care (bbc.co.uk)
- Is Bipolar Disorder Cosidered a Disability? A Mental Health Overview (bipolar.answers.com)