Where I Stand
Purple Love Fighters Group
In February 2014 Where I Stand reached over 32,000 people in 80 different countries on 7 different continents through the Purple Love campaign to spread awareness, education, hope and love about eating disorder recovery.
Well, here at Where I Stand we know all too well that Eating Disorders don’t just exist during the month of February.
We are thrilled to invite you to Where I Stand’s Purple Love Fighters Group. A place for the purple love community to come together and engage in supportive conversation about recovery from eating disorders filled with hope, love, perseverance and so much more! Eating Disorder Awareness Month may only be for 1/12 of the year, but Purple Love is 24/7.
What to expect:
- Each week the purple love team will provide a recovery challenge and do a weekly “check in”. These are opportunities for each of you to push yourselves in recovery and celebrate your successes as well as talk about challenges.
- Support, Hope & Encouragement from people who understand what you’re going through.
Rules & Guidelines:
- No numbers (weights, calories, measurements ect.)
- No treatment specifics or triggering details of the disease.
- This is not a group to seek medical advice from.
- If you feel triggered by someone or feel your recovery is threatened by someone/something in the group send a facebook message to one of the groups moderators.
If you wish to participate in the group please fill out the form below:
** All information will remain confidential of only be used in emergency situations (i.e. if you post in the group about harming yourself or someone else)
** Where I Stand’s Purple Love Fighter’s group is not to be used as a replacement for professional treatment or medical care. This is simply a support forum in order to encourage recovery and inspire hope.
I have so much hope for you.
Erin Casey, President and Founder
Where I Stand