#believe, Anorexia, Anxiety, art, awareness, be you, beautiful, beauty, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, Christ, Christian, Christianity, Denominations, depression, Dialectical behavior therapy, Eating Disorders, encouragement, God, health, hope, inspiration, love yourself, mental-health, Poetry, recovery, Religion and Spirituality, strength, support, The Girl Of My Best Friend, treatment, understanding
By: Erin Elizabeth Casey
What do you want in life?
What is your goal?
Who do you want to be around?
How will you keep your feet on the ground?
Focus on truth and not lies
Look at people straight in their eyes
Get to know who they are on that day
Be careful in the words that you say
Everyone is worthy has a purpose including you
Encourage yourself and others too
God made you to be Christ’s hands and feet
To bring light down here on the street
Your time is limited so take it and run
Enjoy hours, minutes, and seconds under the warm sun
Learn from trials and trouble too
Those things are going to change and mold you
On being you
And loving others too
- A Guide to Christ-like Life, in Rhythm and Rhyme, from Author Jacob… (prweb.com)
- “First Recitation” Planning (japonteengl1102.wordpress.com)
- Immanuel – A Poem by Spurgeon (revivalandreformation.wordpress.com)
- Forgotten Grace (A Poem) (identityrenewed.com)
- Horizon; Inspirational poem (christianresourceministry.com)
- Short, Simple Love Poems Speak to Universal Human Experience in New Book (prweb.com)
- Lee – Post 12 (crw3311salutsky.wordpress.com)
- At the Restaurant, poem by Stephen Dunn (silverbirchpress.wordpress.com)
- Jesus the Christ: A poem. (bc21davidnicoli.wordpress.com)
- Borderline (tmm41301.wordpress.com)